How can we Assist?
The Trust sees itself being involved in continuing education through many varied projects and activities. It is envisaged that grants approved will include:
- Grants towards the costs of approved industry training courses
- Substantial contributions to the development of industry training
- Production of booklets on health and safety, vocational guidance, apprenticeships in printing, and retirement.
- Grants to those attending retraining courses
- Grants for local and overseas study in industrial relations, print technology and health and safety matters
- Union delegate training and refresher courses
- Course fees for university study in industry related fields
- Grants to cover seminar costs on a wide range of topics
- Sponsorship to Outward Bound courses at Anakiwa
- Grants to PrintNZ Training